- Spend unforgettable day and discover the natural beauties of Countryside of Sakarya & Kocaeli
- Marvel at the landscapes of Maşukiye & Mahmudiye
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Sapanca
- Taste the traditional foods of Sapanca by the waterfalls
Escape from the noisy and crowded streets of Istanbul and enjoy a relaxing with an official guide during this full-day countryside Sapanca-Masukiye-Mahmudiye nature trip. You'll visit Sapanca, Maşukiye, Mahmudiye, and Sapanca Lake.After the pickup from your hotel centrally located in Istanbul, you'll cross the Bosphorus Bridge from the continent of...
- Lunch, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Local guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Tips (optional), Entrance ticket, Quad ride, Zip line
- Instant confirmation Skip the line Free cancellation Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher Meeting point: Please indicate the name of your hotel at the checkout. What to remember: Travelers must have a moderate level of physical fitnessThis tour is not recommended for people with walking difficultiesA copy of your passport is required for this tripThe optional visit to the zoo or Aslan Park is possible all year round with an additional charge of 250 TRY per personIt is possible to have optional visits to the Glass walkway and Reverse house with an additional charge of 25 TRY per person for each experiencePlease, communicate if you want a vegan or vegetarian menu for lunch while bookingThis tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled, you’ll be offered a different date/trip or a full refundYou will visit Kartepe Hill only in December, January, and February
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.