- Be dazzled by a spectacle of nature in the sea of Itacare, this tour is accompanied by a biologist or environmental technician who performs a descriptive presentation on the behavior of whales.
The Humpback, also called the humpback or singer, is one of the twelve species of large whales in the world. In the period from July to November, we invariably come across whales that can reach 16 meters in length and weigh 40 tons. This tour is accompanied by a biologist or environmental technician who gives a descriptive presentation on the behav...
- Water and fruit on board the schooner
- Introductory lecture
- Passenger insurance
- Driver in Portuguese
- Food and Beverages
- This Experience is 100% dependent on wind and wave conditions, will be reconfirmed the same day in the morning (depending on updated weather conditions)
- Check the start and end date of the season (approximately mid-July to mid-October).
- What to bring: beach clothes, change of clothes, flip flops, hat, sunscreen, repellent, water.
- Have a light breakfast, people not used to navigation can get seasick.
- A minimum number of passengers is required for the experience to be carried out
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.