- Unique possibility to move between the treetops, with an exclusive view of the beaches of Itacaré
Tree climbing is the locomotion by routes in height interconnecting several trees forming an acrobatic route close to the crowns. Arvorismo's proposal is to offer the opportunity to appreciate the fauna and flora present in the trees, performing an activity at an unprecedented height with a lot of adventure and safety. There are 20 suspended activi...
- Safety equipment
- Drivers in Portuguese
- Tree climbing and zip lines (Optional)
- Food and Beverages
- Transport from the hotels to the tree climbing
- Minimum height allowed: 1.30m
- Maximum / Minimum weight for carrying out the activity: 100 kg / 30 kg
- Medical restrictions: Not being pregnant, not having a pacemaker, not having had a recent operation and not having recent fractures.
- Difficulty level: medium
- What to bring: comfortable clothes for the activity and beach clothes for afterwards, sneakers (must be used) and repellent.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 7 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.