- Fantastic experience, we will continue on board a canoe up the Rio de Contas, heading to the Cleandro waterfall, for a delicious waterfall bath surrounded by the Atlantic Forest
At Coroinha beach, we will embark in a rustic canoe and go up the Rio de Contas, passing through mangroves and Atlantic Forest until we reach the Cleandro Waterfall (optional), considered one of the most beautiful in the region. Free time for a bath. After this journey, we will continue on a walk to the Cleandro waterfall, for a delicious waterfall...
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Itacare
- Accredited Guide
- Food and Beverages
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- We recommend Light clothing and sneakers for the walk.
- This service is carried out in the Regular/Shared mode, that is, the transfer will be shared with other passengers. Our local representative will contact you 1 (one) day before the activity takes place to inform you of the meeting time at your hotel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.