- Adrenaline, nature and emotion in the midst of nature, where we will have the rapids on the Contas River. We'll have a quick driving drill and head for the water.
Departing from Itacaré, we will travel 28 km in tourist vehicles to the Taboquinhas district, from where we will head to Rio de Contas, with a quick driving training before starting the tour. We will go through exciting rapids, and it is also possible to make a radical descent in abseiling (optional), in the grand Noré waterfall, as well as zip-lin...
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Itacare
- Rafting safety equipment
- Accredited Guide
- Food and Beverages
- Transfer service to hotels outside the urban perimeter of Itacare
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- We recommend using sneakers
- Extra Clothing for use after the rapids
- Activity not allowed for children under 8 years of age.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.