- In this paradise we still have the option of bathing in a freshwater river. Place with exuberant landscape and wonderful waves.
On this tour we will make a trail through the Atlantic Forest to Jeribucaçu beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Itacaré, in this beautiful beach we have beautiful clear and warm waters. A journey of approximately 50 minutes walking, within the Atlantic Forest, until you find Praia de Jeribucaçu, which has, in addition to a beauti...
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Itacare
- Accredited Guide
- Food and Beverages
- Transfer service to hotels outside the urban perimeter of Itacare
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Waterfall entrance fee (paid locally by the customer)
- We recommend the use of sneakers, light and comfortable clothes
- This service is carried out in the Regular/Shared mode, that is, the transfer will be shared with other passengers. Our local representative will contact you 1 (one) day before the activity takes place to inform you of the meeting time at your hotel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.