- Republican Train and Maeda Park. Fun and joy from start to finish
Dona Olímpia wagon, is the tourist wagon, the wagon honors Olímpia Fonseca de Almeida Prado, wife of Carlos Vasconcelos de Almeida Prado, republican involved in the movements of the time. Both were owners of the townhouse where the Itu Convention was held on April 18, 1879. In addition, a delicious restaurant with meat, pasta and Japanese cuisine, ...
- Train ticket in the Tourist car on the Itu/Salto section
- Visit to Maeda Park with lunch
- In-flight service
- Drink (1 water or 1 soft drink)
- Local Guide
- Snack kit
- Return transfer to the central station or hotel in Itu
- Extras in General
- Transfer to the departure point - Praça Doutor Gaspar, 70 - Vila Padre Bento, Itu
- The Trem Republicano makes the 7.6 km route from Itu to Salto
- Boarding Place : Praça Doutor Gaspar, 70 - Vila Padre Bento, Itu
- Departure Time: 09:00h from the Station
- Double seat in tourist car, with upholstered armchairs.
- Return transfer to the central station or hotel in Itu scheduled for 17:00hs
- It is not possible to make the return leg by train due to the end time of the tour
- The Return of the tour is carried out by Van To Itu or central hotel in Itu
- Receptive Emergency Contact Trem Republicano Itu: (11) 4013-1319
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.