- Republican Train, City Tours and Lunch at Tonilu Cervejaria. How nice is this tour?
This car has a central balcony between the lounges, which can accommodate up to 4 people, in addition to panoramic windows for enjoying the landscape. If you like or have a pet, this is the best option for your trip. Designed especially so that passengers can bring their pets onto the train, the first pet-friendly car in the country is fully adapte...
- Train ticket in the Boutique car on the Itu/Salto section
- In-flight service
- Snack kit
- Drink (1 water or 1 soft drink)
- Bilingual Local Guide
- Visit Varvito Geological Park
- Visit Chácara do Rosario
- Lunch at Tonilu Brewery
- Free water and cookie kit for pets
- Transfer to the departure point - Praça Doutor Gaspar, 70 - Vila Padre Bento, Itu
- Extras in General
- Return transfer to the central station or hotel in Itu scheduled for 17:00hs
- Pay a fee of R$ 30.00 per animal and inform in advance
- Sign the terms of responsibility for transporting animals
- Present the vaccination card and the veterinarian's authorization to carry out the tour (it must have been issued less than 15 days before the departure date);
- The Return of the tour is carried out by Van To Itu or central hotel in Itu
- It is not possible to make the return leg by train due to the end time of the tour
- Boarding Place : Praça Doutor Gaspar, 70 - Vila Padre Bento, Itu
- Double seat in a Boutique car, with upholstered armchairs.
- The Trem Republicano makes the 7.6 km route from Itu to Salto
- Receptive Emergency Contact Trem Republicano Itu: (11) 4013-1319
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.