- Experience the Art and Craft of Rajasthan
- Learn about Blue Pottery craft
- Experience of the local art and craft, the materials being used, the value that the final products fetch and how the art has developed over the period of the time
Learn about blue pottery in Jaipur Experience the Art and Craft of Rajasthan to connect with local communities engaged in indigenous skills over generations. The traditional craft of Jaipur, with Turko-Persian origin, Blue Pottery gets its beautiful name from cobalt blue dye used to color the pottery. Guests get hands-on experience of the local art...
- Pick-up to and from your hotel, A guide service, Interaction with a veteran artist, Detailed art introduction, All applicable taxes
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site. Meeting point: During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tourComfortable clothing is suggestedBring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking When: Daily except during Indian festivalsPick up starts from 9 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.