- Visit the Sculpture Park at Madhavendra Palace
- Feast your eyes upon the magnificent works adorning the palace courtyards and lavish rooms
- Enjoy a mix of contemporary art and Indian heritage
Feast your eyes upon the magnificent works adorning the palace courtyards and lavish rooms with a local expert The Sculpture Park at Madhavendra Palace inside the Nahargarh Fort is India’s first contemporary public sculpture park, and also one of the first examples of public and private cultural philanthropy in contemporary art. Billed as the manif...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in AC vehicle, Guided tour, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Subject expert guide e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator What to remember: Please bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsCheck with your tour guide for specific instructions When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.