- Experience a restaurant deemed as a modern-day fairy-tale
- Dine-in on the top of a hill
- Enjoy stunning views as you enjoy a delicious meal
Half-day curated dining experience at Once Upon A Time At Nahargarh Billed as a modern-day fairy-tale, this place is definitely much more than a restaurant. This is what the management, as well as patrons, have to say. Situated on the top a hill, commanding magnificent views, ‘Once Upon a Time at Nahargarh’ offers an unforgettable dining experience...
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site. Meeting point: During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tourPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking When: DailyPick-up starts from 11 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.