- Visit narrow streets, forests, and villages to refresh yourself with warm local hospitality
- Explore some of Jaipur's most famous forts and palaces
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
Cycle and walk through the cultural route to gain some memorable experience and overall way of local life! Cycling and walking tours offer the excellent opportunity of visiting offbeat places such as narrow streets and forests!You will cycle your way through villages and refresh yourself at local households by enjoying their warm hospitality. A lov...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Local guide, Bike, Helmet, Lunch, Snacks, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Additional food and drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: Not recommended for people with reduced mobility, old age people and people having difficulty in walking and climbingNot suitable for pregnant women or people with physical or mental disabilitiesChildren under 10 years old cannot participate in this tourPlease carry a water bottle Knowledge to ride a bicycle is must A cap and sunglasses could be a good idea Come with an open heart and mind, and take away buckets of cherish-able memories and perspectives! Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.