- Visit Hawa Mahal, the Palace of Winds
- Enjoy the scenery at Amber Fort
- Experience the amazing Water Palace, Jal Mahal
This five-story palace strongly fascinates with its pyramidal shape and hundreds of jharokhas (windows).Next, you will visit the Amber Fort. The weather-beaten façade of the nearly 420-year old Amber Fort belies the elegant beauty of its majestic interiors. Next on the list is Jantar Mantar. It is home to brilliant medieval-era geometric devices fo...
- Private round trip transport from city hotels, English speaking local guide, Entrance fee to the monuments, All applicable taxes
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site. Meeting point: During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour When: DailyPick up starts from 8.30am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.