- Dine with an acclaimed author
- Enjoy conversation regarding the famous heritage of Jaipur
- Listen many engaging stories and historical anecdotes about the city
Experience an unforgettable meal with an acclaimed author and savor the classic Indian food! Treat yourself to a memorable evening at the residence of an acclaimed author and a food connoisseur!Your host is well known for offering a gratifying hospitality experience to guests, and you will sample some of her finest delicacies and drinks during your...
- Limited round of drinks as per the discretion of the host, Entry into the house of a famous Indian writer, Dinner, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Additional food and drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: Please bring your own water bottle Please inform in advance in case of any dietary restrictionsCome with an open heart and mind, and take away buckets of cherish-able memories and perspectivesThe activity shall be dependent on the author's availability. The tour may be canceled last minute as well.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.