- Enjoy an eco-friendly rickshaw ride
- Witness the morning aarti (prayer ceremony) at the Govind Dev Ji Temple
- See beautiful flowers at the wholesale flower market
Faced with economic challenges, the intelligent ladies started the initiative to earn a dignified livelihood, so this is an effective way to contribute positively to an environment-friendly means of transport as you help reduce pollution. Start the tour early so you can witness the morning aarti (prayer ceremony) at the Govind Dev Ji Temple.Then yo...
- Driver and guide, Hotel pick-up and drop-off in AC vehicle, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: Please bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsPlease wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to blend in with locals
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.