- Visit a farm where you can see a medicinal garden and mustard oil production plant
- See Marwari horses, bovine, poultry, and incredible varieties of visiting birds at the farm
- Enjoy a real farm-to-table experience at the end of the tour
Your host will welcome you and first, you will visit a local primary school and understand various government plans to provide more efficient education for the kids. Then, you can spend some time with the community learning more about cultural practices, heritage, and customs. Next, you will continue to a farm where you can see a medicinal garden a...
- Driver and guide, Hotel pick-up and drop-off in AC vehicle, Lunch, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: Please bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsPlease wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to blend in with localsPlease share your dietary restrictions in advance with the local operator
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.