- Enjoy a meal with a Rajput noble family in Jaipur
- Spend time with the noble family cooking and discussing life
- Learn about the family's history and culture
Book your meal with a Rajput noble family in Jaipur. You will spend time cooking and talking to the family while learning about their history and culture Enjoy a meal with Rajput noble family in Jaipur where you'll learn about the history of the family and culture.Benefit from the chance to participate in cooking or discussion with the family.Spend...
- Transport, Meal package
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site. During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tourComfortable clothing is suggestedBring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.