- Experience the safari through Jhalana sanctuary
- See many different animals including leopards
- Explore the spectacular topography of the sanctuary
Jhalana also supports a diverse array of avian life, including raptors such as shikras, white-eyed buzzards and dozens of peacocks. There are lots of deer, blue bulls, snakes and monitor lizards as well.Jhalana was declared a protected area only in March 2016 and registered jeep safaris were started in May 2017. The safaris are conducted in two shi...
- English speaking naturalist, Entrance fees, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: The safaris are available during two shifts, the morning and eveningChildren below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tourComfortable clothing is suggestedBring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingPickup service is included from hotels in Jaipur. The pickup is only from city hotels (within 10km). If you wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.