- Enjoy local delicacies
- Interact with local cooks and vendors
- Try the most popular street food like Dal Kachori, Petha, and Rabdi
So, today you will spend three fun-filled hours, sampling some of the best street food in Jaipur. An English-speaking guide will escort you from the hotel. Together, you will also interact with the local cooks and vendors, who dish out various delectable delights.Some of the most popular street food delicacies include Dal Kachori (fried ball with t...
- Private round trip transport from city hotels, English speaking local guide, Tasting of 5-6 dishes, One bottle of water, All applicable taxes
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site. Meeting point: During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour When: DailyPick up starts from 4.30pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.