Hop on one of our splendid double-decker buses and enjoy amazing panoramic views, this is the best and most unique way to get around the city and visit its most famous landmarks and attractions.
You can travel freely around the city hopping on and off at any of our official stops as many times as you desire. We have 3 convenient stops along the way: the Aquarium, Plaza Américas and Playa Mocambo. The Turibus circuit covers plenty of interesting sites such as the Cathedral, the famous Malecón, the Arts and Crafts Market, the Aquarium and m...
- Bus tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
Hat, Sunglasses, Cash or credit card to pay for any extra services.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Malecón
- 2. Zócalo y Casa del Cabildo of Santiago
- 3. Bastion of Santiago
- 4. Plaza Acuario Museo de Cera y ripley Norte
- 5. Casa Museo Agustin Lara
- 6. Plaza de las Americas
- 7. Plaza Vela
- 8. Plaza Acario Museo de Cera y Ripley Sur