- Escape the city and chaos and spend a fun and carefree day
- Hop on a toboggan, experience ziplining and go full speed on the go-kart track
- Experience an unforgettable day at Leports Land
Escape the city and chaos and spend a fun and carefree day with your friends or family at the prestigious Leports Land during your trip to Jeju.Hop on a toboggan and feel free to scream as you glide down a steep slope, let the soothing breezes pamper you and enjoy the beauty of gravity. Experience ziplining and admire the fields of green grass and ...
- Camouflage suit, protective gears, helmet, 100 paintballs, paintball gun (Paintball package), Toboggan
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, Free venue mask, PCR test is required, The staff has passed a covid test, Online tickets Where: 870 Waheul-ri, Jochon-eup, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea What to remember: The on-site staff reserves the right to cancel the experience due to safety reasons, please consider before bookingThis product is only for travelers who proceed to the location of experience by public transportation or car (including rental cars), travelers with a driver or tour guide are not eligible for this product, please consider before bookingPregnancy, Epilepsy, Asthma, Acrophobia, Cardiac disease, High blood pressure are not allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.