Travel back in time to the year 1492 with a thrilling 360° virtual reality experience at Tratzberg Castle. You'll get a front-row seat to the transformation of an old castle into a grand new one. Take a night flight across the beautifully lit jewel of the Renaissance. Even the kids can join in. * Recommended for ages 6 and up
- * Ticket entrance to the castle
- * Virtual reality goggles
- * Guided introduction
- * Green train "Tratzberg-Express" ride from/to parking lot to the castle
- * Please go to the cashier desk located within the Castle to check in for your guided tour * Entrance to the castle is only possible with guided tour * The Tratzberg Castle car park is located on the Unterinntaler Landesstraße. From here you can either walk to the castle (duration approx. 20 minutes) or use our slow train "Tratzberg-Express" (departs in front of the Schlosswirt, every approx. 20 minutes The Tratzberg Castle car park is located on the "Unterinntaler Landesstraße" . From here you can either walk to the castle (duration approx. 20 minutes) or use our slow train "Tratzberg-Express" (departs in front of the "Schlosswirt", every approx. 20 minutes).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.