Of course, in addition to the numerous impressive rooms, there are also some castle's secret passages and hidden doors. Let them unfurl before you on the guided tour via audio guide. Children can even enjoy their own fairy-tale tour of the castle. And if that's not enough, they can take a ride on the "Tratzberg Express" slow train through the fa...
- * Admission to Tratzberg Castle
- * Guided Tour in German
- * Audio guide (in 9 languages)
- * Slow train ride “Tratzberg- Express”
- Kindly note that unfortunately dogs are not allowed in the castle. However, dog crates are available. Tratzberg Castle is unfortunately not barrier-free for structural and historical reasons. * Show your ticket at the ticket office * The tour will be in German but you can follow it with your audio guide in your preferred language * The Tratzberg Castle car park is located on the "Unterinntaler Landesstraße". From here you can either walk to the castle (duration approx. 20 minutes) or use the slow train "Tratzberg-Express" (departs in front of the Schlosswirt, every approx. 20 minutes)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.