- Try the best tapas of Andalusian cuisine
- Taste a mix of tradition, innovation, and quality.Enjoy 3 typical Andalusian tapas
- Sip from 3 Sherry wines from traditional wineries
Join a Jerez guided tour and taste various tapas Eat your way through Jerez and follow a guided tapas tasting tour. Taste the famous and typical tapas of the Andalusian cuisine and enjoy a mix of tradition, innovation, and quality. Your guides will lead you through the most emblematic areas of the beautiful city. Admire the historical-cultural heri...
- 3 typical andalusian tapas, 3 drinks (beer, traditional sherry wine or soft drink), Guided walking tour
- Hotel pick-up, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, There will be a temperature check for the staff Where: Plaza del Arenal, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain Meeting point: In front of the equestrian monument at the middle of the Arenal square. What to remember: Each restaurant will offer a list of tapas to choose from within this offerA minimum of 2 adults per booking is requiredOn some occasions, the visit could be conducted in two languages (one of the following languages: English, French or Spanish)The abandonment or separation from the group during the guided tour involves loss of any right to claimAny changes to the tour shall be communicated at the beginning of the tour. Any of the places specified may be replaced by another of similar category or characteristicsPlease arrive on time as your guide will not wait if you arrive too late
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.