- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Discover the origins of the Andalusian dishes
- Led by a local guide
Don't forget to drink the famous Sherry! Enrich your senses with the wide cultural and gastronomy on offer in the famous restaurants where you can enjoy and taste the best tapas of the Andalusian cuisine, mixing tradition, innovation, and quality. The tour starts from the Plaza del Arenal, you walk the historic center of Jerez visiting two typical ...
- Tour guide, 2 drinks and 2 tapas
- Instant confirmation Where: Plaza del Arenal, 9, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain Meeting point: Main entrance of the Tourist Office at Plaza del Arenal What to remember: Group size: min. 2 max. 10 peopleTour guides are able to speak all the three languages available for this tour (English, Spanish, French) When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.