- Visit the Diaspora Museum and learn more about the Jewish tradition
- Explore Old Jaffa, one of the oldest port cities
- Walk around the neighborhoods of Neve Tzedek and Nahalat Benjamin
Book this guided excursion to Tel Aviv from Jerusalem! Visit the Diaspora Museum, explore Old Jaffa, and walk around the neighborhoods of Neve Tzedek and Nahalat Benjamin! Explore the historical city of Tel Aviv on this guided excursion from Jerusalem!The tour starts with a visit to the Diaspora museum where you'll learn more about the Jewish tradi...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Roundtrip transportation, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem Meeting point: Meet your guide 10 minutes before departure at the Grand Court Hotel. What to remember: This tour is available in English
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.