- Discover the history of Machne Yehuda market
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Jerusalem
- Explore a market that offers a special meeting between food, people, smells and culture
But this tour is not just about sightseeing - it's about immersing yourself in the rich cultural and culinary tapestry of Israel.As you walk through the market's colorful alleyways, you'll be greeted with a mosaic of enticing scents, a symphony of mixed sounds, and a kaleidoscope of colors. Allow your taste buds to be tantalized with a variety of f...
- Drinks, Guided walking tour, Food tasting, Hotel pick up
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch e-Voucher Where: Discount bank, Jaffa Street 121, Jerusalem, Israel Meeting point: Kindly meet your guide at the Discount Bank at Jaffa street 121. What to remember: Kindly wear comfortable shoes and dress according to the weather
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.