- Climb Masada as the sun rises and visit the archaeological ruins
- Admire the sunrise over the Dead Sea and the Jordanian mountains
- Relax by the cool and refreshing pools at Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Float in the Dead Sea and immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud
This tour starts early to allow you to experience the famous sunrise views from the Masada fortress, before visiting the beautiful Ein Gedi Nature Reserve and the cooling waters of the Dead Sea. Don't miss the opportunity to arrive at Masada on time to see the sunrise over the Dead Sea and Jordanian mountains.Leave Jerusalem early in the morning an...
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Entrance ticket, Downloadable APP, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Entrance fees, Towels
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Abraham Jerusalem אברהם ירושלים, Ha-Nevi'im Street, Jerusalem, Israel Meeting point: Upon arrival, please enter the lobby of Abraham Jerusalem (Abraham Hostel). What to remember: Extra fees to be paid on-site:entrance fees to Masada (31 ILS) and Ein Gedi (28 ILS) are not included. Towels can be rented (15 ILS) at the meeting point before departureKnow in advance:please note that this is a self-guided tour. The guide service is provided by a sightseeing appdue to maintenance works, some parts of Ein Gedi will be closed until further noticea moderate fitness level is required for this tourRemember to bring:please bring a valid passport (copy accepted), swimwear, comfortable shoes, flip-flops, hat, sunscreen, towel and water
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.