- Visit the lowest point on earth
- Float in the magical waters
- Immerse yourself in the healing mud
- Enjoy some fresh mint tea with walnuts and dates
The Dead Sea tour leaves from Jerusalem and heads directly from the city to the lowest place on earth, where you'll have the chance to float in the waters, immerse yourself in the mineral rich mud, and relax with some tea, dates and walnuts.Leaving from Jerusalem, you'll make the quick journey to the Dead Sea, arriving at the beach in the north of ...
- Entrance fees, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Towels
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Abraham Jerusalem אברהם ירושלים, Ha-Nevi'im Street, Jerusalem, Israel Meeting point: Upon arrival, please enter the lobby of Abraham Jerusalem (Abraham Hostel). What to remember: Know in advance:It is mandatory to bring your valid passports (copy accepted)Remember to bring:Hats, sunscreen, swimwear, flip-flops, towels and drinking water are requiredTowels can be rented (15 ILS) at the meeting point before departure
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.