- Travel back in time as you explore the sites of Jesus' birth, death, and resurrection
- Visit the Holy Sepulcher Church, the Church of the Nativity, and much more in one day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
In Bethlehem visit the great Church of the Nativity at Manger Square. Walkthrough the church, where religious ceremonies have been performed for seventeen hundred years. Head to the Grotto of the Nativity. See the Altar with the inscribed star commemorating the nativity and the manger where Jesus was born.Stop at St. Catherine of Alexandria formerl...
- Licensed guide, Transport by private vehicle, Tel Aviv hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up
- Lunch, Tips
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Private Tour Subject expert guide Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Tel Aviv, Israel Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirementsYou need to have your passport with you, for border crossingEntrance to the sites is free of chargeThis is a private tour/activity in which only your group When: DailyPick-up starts from 9.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.