- Discover Jericho, an ancient city featured in both the New and Old Testament
- Visit Bethlehem, both the home of Jesse, King David's father and the place where Jesus was born
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
You will then pass Wadi Kelt and see the 5th century Monastery of Saint George and pause at the mark which indicates that we have reached "sea level". Once you arrive in Bethlehem, you will visit the Church of the Nativity entering from Manger Square. The church was built in the 4th century over the grotto where Jesus was born and later in the 6th ...
- Guided tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find their contant information in the voucher after bookingPlease wear modest clothing that covers legs and shouldersIt is recommended to wear comfortable shoesPlease bring your passport with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.