- Get a panoramic view of the Old City from the top of the Mount of Olives
- See the must-see sites of one of the holiest cities on earth
- Float in the Dead Sea
In the Jewish Quarter you will visit the Wailing Wall and see the holiest Jewish site in the world. Following the Via Dolorosa along the route Jesus took to his crucifixion at Golgotha. The Via Dolorosa leads to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the holiest Christian site in the Old City. The tour of the Old City ends with a visit to the Christian ...
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shouldersPlease wear some confortable shoes and bring some water with youPlease confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find their contant information in the voucher after bookingTo swim in the Dead Sea bring bathing suits, sunscreen cream, hat, towel, thongs and flip-flops
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.