- Visit two breathtaking places of the Holyland
- Visit Bethlehem, the native town of Jesus
- See Jerusalem's highlights including the Western Wall
Enjoy the drive to Mount Olives and view of the cityscape, then stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb, the Room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey.You will enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters, reaching the north-south oriented street named Cardo that has recently been excavated and restored. After, y...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please wait in the lobby of the Hotel Publica Herzliya Israel. In case of pickup, please arrange directly with your local tour (you will find their contact details in the info voucher you will receive after booking). What to remember: The tour may be held in different languagesPlease note this activity is subject to Palestinian authority's regulations. Passport is mandatory, so bring with you a valid one on the day of the tour. Your Palestinian guide will meet you after border's crossing, which may include a short unaccompanied walking portion and a change of vehicle
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.