- Explore the must-see Christian sites both in Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Visit the famous Church of Nativity
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
Your day begins at the Mount of Olives with a breathtaking panoramic view over Jerusalem then you continue on to the Byzantine Cardo, an ancient main road that runs through the Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem. You take a look at the Wailing Wall (Kotel) and then follow the sacred route Jesus took carrying his cross along the Way of Sorr...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find their contant information in the voucher after bookingYou can choose between a Business option (group can be up to 22 people) and a Tour option (group can be up to 40 people). These only differentiate the group sizeThis tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommendedModest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shouldersPassport is compulsory for the visit to Bethlehem
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.