- See the marvellous views of the Sea of Galilee
- Discover the city of Katzrin
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
Continue to overlook of Hammat Gader and ascend the Golan Heights to Shalom Observatory. Onwards to the city of Katzrin, the museum and the excavations of Talmudic Katzrin. You will then visit the ancient synagogue of Katzrin and ascend Mt Bental, overlook Kuneitra Valley and the triangular border with Syria, Jordan and Israel.
- Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please bring good walking shoes, a hat and some water with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.