- Travel through the Judean desert
- Enjoy a guided tour at Masada
- Drive to the Dead Sea and enjoy a mud bath
Then, the tour descends beneath sea level to the Dead Sea at the lowest point on the planet and along the edge of the Dead Sea where the turquoise water is lined with a white salt crust. Your first stop on this tour is Masada, a “mesa” or flat-topped rock outcrop rising 450m from the desert plains where you will take a cable car to the plateau summ...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find their contant information in the voucher after bookingYou can choose between a Business option (group can be up to 22 people) and a Tour option (group can be up to 40 people). These only differentiate the group size.There might be some delay (up to 20 minutes) due to traffic or other operational issuesIt is recommended to bring a bathing suit, towel, hat, sun protection and wear good walking shoesIn case the tour of Masada is not available, you will tour Qumran caves and Qasr el Yahud Baptismal Site
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.