- Visit King David's Tomb, the burial place of biblical king David of Israel
- Walk through the old city of Jerusalem
- Visit Jewish Wailing Wall or the Western Wall, the most religious site in the world for Jewish people
- Explore the place both of the crucifixion and the tomb of Jesus of Nazareth, the church of Holy Sepulchre
Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey; Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Hotel pick-up, Hotel pick up, Dress code
- Hotel drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem Meeting point: Please meet in front of the Grand Court Jerusalem Hotel. What to remember: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites Please note that you need to bring your passport with you Please note that the tour ends in the Old City and there is no transfer back to your accommodation after the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.