- Take your chance to visit two breathtaking places of the Holy land
- Explore Jerusalem's highlights, moving towards the poignant Wailing Wall
- Visit Bethlehem, Jesus' native town
Then stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb, the Room of the Last Supper, and the Dormition Abbey. You will enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters, reaching the north-south oriented street named Cardo that has recently been excavated and restored.Head to the Jewish Wailing Wall, also known as the Western Wall or...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem Meeting point: Meet your guide 10 minutes before departure at the Grand Court Hotel. What to remember: This tour is available in English, German, and Spanish. It may be held in different languages.The tours are subject to Palestinian authority regulationsThe Palestinian guide meets the tour group only after border crossingBorder crossing may include a short unaccompanied walking portionA change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian authority territoryPassports are mandatory, please carry them with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.