- Visit the ancient Roman capital Caesarea
- Explore the word heritage site Acre
- Don't miss the marvelous natural formation of Rosh Hanikra
Explore the past of the holy lands on this full-day excursion to Western Galilee from Jerusalem!Start your ride along the coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital and port city, where you can also enjoy a walking tour of the theater and the archaeological ruins and excavations. Following, you will proceed towards Haifa, getting a glimpse...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem Meeting point: Meet your guide 10 minutes before departure at the Grand Court Hotel. What to remember: This tour is available in English, German, and SpanishThe tour may be held in two different languages Modest attire is required to visit the holy sites (please do not wear short pants/skirts or sleeveless shirts)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.