- Discover Mount Zion and visit King David's Tomb
- Explore the Old and New city of Jerusalem
- Visit Yad Vashem, the official memorial for the victims of the Holocaust
You will stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of the Last Supper, and the Dormition Abbey. Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. Next, you will visit the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Afterward, yo...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Where: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem Meeting point: Meet your guide 10 minutes before departure at the Grand Court Hotel. Due to traffic, there might be delays on the pick-up times. What to remember: This tour is available in English, German, and SpanishOn Saturdays and Jewish holidays, the visit to Yad Vashem is replaced with a drive to Ein Karem located in the southwest of JerusalemModest attire is mandatory to visit the holy sites (short pants/ skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed/ a head covering is required)Children under 10 are not allowed inside the Holocaust museum. They will have to wait outside the site with one of their parents.There is the possibility that the tour will be held in two languages Free admission for infants (age 0-2)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.