- Ride through the Judean desert
- Experience swimming and floating in the Dead Sea
- Try covering yourself in the mineral mud
You will also stop at a local cosmetic shop of the natural products obtained from the Dead Sea natural environment. Head towards the Dead Sea and enjoy the unique experience of floating into the unsinkable sea and covering yourself up in the mineral-rich, therapeutic mud.
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem Meeting point: Meet your guide 10 minutes before departure at the Grand Court Hotel. What to remember: This tour is available in English, German, and SpanishSpa treatments are not available and lockers are available at an additional costIt is highly recommended to bring a hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towelA change of vehicle may be required on the way back
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.