- Explore the four quarters of the Old City and the Western Wall
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher with your guide
- Step along Via Dolorosa and feel the history around you
Jerusalem, the historic city important to Jews, Christians and Muslims, houses many important sites including the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Via Dolorosa and much more.The Jewish Quarter, the Christian Quarter, the Muslim Quarter and the Armenian Quarter are best explored on foot, through the various alleyways, marketplaces...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel Meeting point: Please meet your guide in front of the David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem at 7.45am What to remember: This activity is unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair usersModest clothing is recommended (shoulders and knees covered) All travelers must carry a valid passport at all timesPlease bring a hat, sunscreen, and walking shoesNo strollers are allowedPets are not allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.