- Walk along the Hezekiah's Tunnel
- Discover the City of David and its rich history
- Learn all about the Western Wall
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Stop at the City of David which includes the remnants of a building believed to be King David's palace, and the surrounding nobles' villas from 3000 years ago. Follow the secret underground passage leading to the Western Wall, the Jerusalem Archaeological Park and Davidson Center.Climb the original, 2,000-year-old steps of Hulda Gate leading to the...
- Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Entrance fees, Tips
- Instant confirmation Exclusive Venue Guided Tour Private Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff, Contactless payment, Free venue mask Meeting point: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. Please provide your pickup address and contact number at checkout. What to remember: Please leave your pick-up details at check-out and confirm these with the local operator after booking. You will find the contact details in the voucher after booking When: From Sunday to FridayPick-up starts at 9.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.