- Discover the important places in Jericho, the oldest city in the world
- Admire the panorama view of The Mount of Temptation, on which Christ was tempted by the devil
- Explore Jericho, a UNESCO nominated archaeological site
Drive for an overview of Shepherd’s Field. Proceed to the Judean desert and enjoy a roadside view of the Good Samaritan Inn. After a short stop at a sea level point for a panoramic view, continue to Jericho, one of the oldest cities in the world. Stop for a view at Zacchaeus’ Sycamore tree and proceed to visit the ruins of ancient Jericho where 25 ...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas, Hotel pick up
- Cable car, Additional food and drinks, Tips (optional), Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Monday and Wednesday Where: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem - מלון גרנד קורט ירושלים, Saint George Street, Jerusalem Meeting point: Please meet your tour guide in front of the Grand Court hotel. What to remember: Please note that you need to bring your passport with you The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulationsPalestinian guide meets the tour only after the border crossingChange of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian authority territoryThe tour ends in Jerusalem, there is no return transfer to your accommodation includedPlease note that the cable car is not includedThere is a minimum of 2 people per booking When: Monday and Wednesday at 09.00 amPlease refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.