- Visit ancient churches and Biblical sites
- Stop at Saint Anne’s Church and see the remains of the Pool of Bethesda
- Discover the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
You will start with a bird’s-eye view across the Old City, visit the Garden of Gethsemane and enter the Old City via the Lion’s Gate. It may be possible to take in the view of Temple Mount from the rooftop of Al Omeria School that stands at the start of the Via Dolorosa. The tour continues to the Sisters of Zion Monastery and the 1st-century Struth...
- Guided walking tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Private Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find their contant information in the voucher after booking When: Daily at 8.30am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.