- Explore the ruins at Masada and enjoy views across the Dead Sea
- Hike through Ein Gedi Nature Reserve and cool off beside a pool
- Float in the Dead Sea and immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud
Explore the ancient fortress of Masada, hike in Ein Gedi Nature Reserve, and float in the Dead Sea rich in minerals.Leaving Jerusalem, you'll travel south through the beautiful Judean Desert to the foot of the Masada fortress which stands beside the Dead Sea. You'll take a cable car to the top of the fortress, enjoy the special views, and explore t...
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Entrance ticket, Downloadable APP, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Entrance fees, Towels
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Abraham Jerusalem אברהם ירושלים, Ha-Nevi'im Street, Jerusalem, Israel Meeting point: Upon arrival, please enter the lobby of Abraham Jerusalem (Abraham Hostel). What to remember: Extra fees to be paid on-site:entrance fees to Masada with cable car (77 ILS) and Ein Gedi (28 ILS) are not included. Towels can be rented (15 ILS) at the meeting point before departureKnow in advance:due to maintenance works, parts of the Ein Gedi nature reserve will be closed until further noticeplease note that this is a self-guided tour. The guide service is provided by a sightseeing appRemember to bring:please bring a valid passport (copy accepted), swimwear, comfortable shoes, flip-flops, hat, sunscreen, towel and water
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.