- Explore the history of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Holy Sepulchre
Next stop is at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. You'll then enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo - the ancient Roman road - to reach the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk ...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Transport included
- Memorial to the Holocaust entrance ticket, Drinks, Food
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Galgalei ha-Plada St, Herzliya, Israel Meeting point: Hotel Publica Herzliya Israel. Please wait in the hotel lobby for the guide. What to remember: Please note: on Saturdays and Jewish holidays, the visit to Yad Vashem is replaced with a drive to Ein Karem located in the southwest of Jerusalem, which is known as the birthplace of John the Baptist. You will then head to visit the remarkable Church Of Saint John the BaptistModest attire is mandatory to visit the holy sites. Short pants/skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed. A head covering is requiredChildren under the age of 10 are not allowed inside the Holocaust Museum. If a child under the age of 10 joins the tour, they must wait with one of their parents outside the siteTickets to Holocaust Museums are not includedThe tour may take place in two languages at the same time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.