- See one of the oldest churches in the world
- Learn all about the main attractions in Bethlehem
- Discover the Shepherd's fields
Your first stop is one of the oldest churches in the world, where it all began: the Church of the Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus. A huge church with a long history, where you'll be able to see the various chapels of the Catholic, Armenian and Greek Orthodox Christians.Next, you'll visit the Franciscan Grotto of the Lady Mary and learn how the 'M...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Abraham Jerusalem אברהם ירושלים, Ha-Nevi'im Street, Jerusalem, Israel Meeting point: Upon arrival, please enter the lobby of Abraham Jerusalem (Abraham Hostel). Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the activity starts. What to remember: Not allowed:This tour is not available to Israeli passport holders (even if you hold an additional passport)Included in this tour are visits to sacred sites. Please avoid wearing sleeveless shirts, shorts and short skirtsRemember to bring:A valid passport (original, not a copy)A hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, scarfs/shawls and drinking water
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.