- Visit King David's Tomb, the burial place of biblical king David of Israel
- Walk through the old city of Jerusalem
- Visit Jewish Wailing Wall or the Western Wall, the most religious site in the world for Jewish people
- Explore the place both of the crucifixion and the tomb of Jesus of Nazareth, the church of Holy Sepulchre
You'll stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. Next, you'll enter the Old City and will walk to the recently excavated and restored Cardo - the Roman road - through the Armenian and Jewish quarters. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter.You'll finall...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour e-Voucher Where: Galgalei ha-Plada Street, Herzliya, Israel Meeting point: Hotel Publica Herzliya Israel. Please meet in front of the hotel. What to remember: The tour ends in Jerusalem. The return to the hotel in Herzliya is not includedModest attire is mandatory to visit the holy sites. Short pants/skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed. A head covering is requiredPlease note that you need to bring your passport with you
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.