- Take a stroll in the traditional market, Barhat Al Qazzaz Souq
- Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant
- Stop at Al-Kaki Palace
- See the amazing view of the Green Sarawat Mountains
Then, you will visit a stone-built house that just got recently transformed into a café. You will also stop at Al-Kaki Palace before going on your way to the Green Sarawat Mountains in Taif. On your way, you will stop at a local restaurant to enjoy a nice meal. Along the way, you will enjoy the panoramic view and pass by a rose farm and perfume fac...
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Jeddah, Licensed driver/guide, Entrance fees, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Pick up from your hotel in Jeddah What to remember: Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.